297 Apartments for rent in Southaven, MS with Garages
- Southaven Accessible Apartments (2)
- Southaven Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Southaven Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Southaven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Southaven Apartments with Parking (41)
- Southaven Apartments with Pools (4)
- Southaven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Southaven Dog Friendly Apartments (57)
- Southaven Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Horn Lake Apartments with Garages (5)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Garages (8)
- Memphis Apartments with Garages (99)
- Walls Apartments with Garages (1)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (7)
- Collierville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bartlett Apartments with Garages (5)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (2)
- Oxford Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Southaven?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Southaven?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Southaven?
"All the houses were the same; no mansions, no slums, no country clubs. All the families were middle class, and they were producing children at a steady pace." - John Grisham on early Southaven
Don't bother agonizing over why they called this city Southaven when it's located in the northern part of Mississippi. Okay, in case you can't sleep over this misnomer, we're letting you in on the secret it's located south of Whitehaven, Tennessee; thus, the name. Misnomer aside, the city got its start as a planned suburb to serve the wiles of its glitzy neighbor, Memphis. Joke's on them since this little burb has grown to become the third largest city in Mississippi with a population of approximately 48,000. And before you go thinking it took a century before this suburb got to where it is now, think again. The change happened much more quickly than that - think years. Now think: if it only took around 20 years for Southaven to triple its population and double its land area, what do you think is in store for this still growing, vibrant city? See more
Southaven apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.