932 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rock Hill, SC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rock Hill (11)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rock Hill (14)
- Rock Hill Accessible Apartments (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Garages (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Parking (21)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Rock Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Rock Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rock Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- India Hook 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tega Cay 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fort Mill 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Lake Wylie 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pineville 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Clover 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Waxhaw 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Belmont 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Charlotte 2 Bedroom Apartments (493)
- Lowell 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Rock Hill?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Rock Hill?
How expensive are studio apartments in Rock Hill?
So goes the slogan at the city’s Parks, Recreation & Tourism Department — and if you ask the people, most of them will agree. Rock Hill, South Carolina offers a unique combination of Northern-style modernity with Southern politeness and hospitality. A tour through the city will reveal grassy suburban parks and the smell of Deep South pulled pork on the grill (locals note South Carolina is “all about barbecue” and shouldn’t be confused with the gumbos or stews of Georgia or Louisiana.) The small-town suburb sits just 25 miles across the state line from Charlotte, N.C. (locals there note Charlotte is “all about Nascar and B of A debit card fees and should not be confused with quiet sports or corporate altruism") and is situated in York County, a part of the Olde English District. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Rock Hill are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Rock Hill near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Rock Hill that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.