1,790 Apartments for rent in North Charleston, SC with Balconies
- North Charleston Accessible Apartments (16)
- North Charleston Apartments with Garages (22)
- North Charleston Apartments with Gyms (23)
- North Charleston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- North Charleston Apartments with Parking (50)
- North Charleston Apartments with Pools (35)
- North Charleston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- North Charleston Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- North Charleston Furnished Apartments (7)
- North Charleston Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Hanahan Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Ladson Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Charleston Apartments with Balconies (106)
- Summerville Apartments with Balconies (33)
- James Island Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Folly Beach Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ridgeville Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in North Charleston?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in North Charleston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Charleston?
Having trouble with Craigslist Charleston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Also known as North Chas, North Chuck, and other nicknames. For the low country, coastal South Carolina region, North Charleston is a new metropolitan area with a lot of affordable housing in town. So let's get started on your apartment hunt! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for North Charleston renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.