138 Apartments in Fort Mill
- Fort Mill Accessible Apartments (9)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Garages (13)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Parking (14)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Pools (11)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Fort Mill Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Fort Mill Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fort Mill Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Tega Cay Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Pineville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- India Hook Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Weddington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (619)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Matthews Apartments with Balconies (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fort Mill?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fort Mill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fort Mill?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fort Mill renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.