287 Apartments for rent in Allentown, PA with Balconies
- Allentown Accessible Apartments (13)
- Allentown Apartments with Garages (11)
- Allentown Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Allentown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Allentown Apartments with Parking (35)
- Allentown Apartments with Pools (7)
- Allentown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Allentown Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Allentown Furnished Apartments (6)
- Allentown Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Catasauqua Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Emmaus Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Macungie Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hellertown Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Breinigsville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Pennsburg Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wilson Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Easton Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Sellersville Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Allentown?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Allentown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Allentown?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Allentown renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.