574 Studio Apartments for rent in Lake Oswego, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lake Oswego Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Garages (20)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Parking (29)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Pools (16)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Lake Oswego Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Lake Oswego Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lake Oswego Luxury Apartments (33)
- Lake Oswego Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Lake Oswego (2)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Lake Oswego (1)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lake Oswego (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Lake Oswego?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Lake Oswego?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Lake Oswego?
Lake Oswego... where Portlanders sleep at night.
The Portland life can be a taxing one. Gourmet coffee cup after gourmet coffee cup, and hours spent finding that perfect pair of hipster pants mean that at the end of the grueling day, its nearly essential to find a quiet place to call home. For roughly 37,000 people, that place called "home" is nestled in the picturesque, sprawling waterfront land of Lake Oswego.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lake Oswego? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Lake Oswego living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Lake Oswego during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.