1,059 Apartments for rent in Moore, OK with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Moore Accessible Apartments (3)
- Moore Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Moore Apartments with Garages (48)
- Moore Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Moore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Moore Apartments with Parking (52)
- Moore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Moore Dog Friendly Apartments (78)
- Moore Furnished Apartments (2)
- Moore Pet Friendly Apartments (79)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Pools (100)
- Norman Apartments with Pools (28)
- Midwest City Apartments with Pools (5)
- Bethany Apartments with Pools (2)
- Warr Acres Apartments with Pools (6)
- The Village Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mustang Apartments with Pools (1)
- Edmond Apartments with Pools (22)
- Yukon Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Moore?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Moore?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Moore?
"The sky/Did turnso dark and black yesterday/Again justlike before on and in/Aday in the month of May/As you came /And ripped right through/A place and a town/Known as Moore, Oklahoma" (- David Smith, "Moore, Oklahoma")
Located conveniently north of the University of Oklahoma and south of the states capital city, Moore, OK, is a thriving community of approximately 56,000 people. Its history, however, is as humble as the story behind its name. Who wouldve thought that a name painted on a boxcar would become the citys name, and all by some stroke of chance at that? Perhaps it was the same encounter with chance that brought about the almost overnight boom and made Moore the city it is today. This 21.9-square-mile city is home to many notable personalities, like Toby Keith, Tom Cole and Kellie Coffey. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Moore means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Moore could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.