959 Apartments for rent in Moore, OK with Balconies
- Moore Accessible Apartments (2)
- Moore Apartments with Garages (31)
- Moore Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Moore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Moore Apartments with Parking (33)
- Moore Apartments with Pools (4)
- Moore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Moore Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Moore Furnished Apartments (2)
- Moore Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Del City Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Balconies (264)
- Newcastle Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Norman Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Midwest City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Noble Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bethany Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Warr Acres Apartments with Balconies (6)
- The Village Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Mustang Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Moore?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Moore?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Moore?
"The sky/Did turnso dark and black yesterday/Again justlike before on and in/Aday in the month of May/As you came /And ripped right through/A place and a town/Known as Moore, Oklahoma" (- David Smith, "Moore, Oklahoma")
Located conveniently north of the University of Oklahoma and south of the states capital city, Moore, OK, is a thriving community of approximately 56,000 people. Its history, however, is as humble as the story behind its name. Who wouldve thought that a name painted on a boxcar would become the citys name, and all by some stroke of chance at that? Perhaps it was the same encounter with chance that brought about the almost overnight boom and made Moore the city it is today. This 21.9-square-mile city is home to many notable personalities, like Toby Keith, Tom Cole and Kellie Coffey. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Moore renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.