1,181 Short-term Apartments for rent in Dublin, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Dublin Accessible Apartments (4)
- Dublin Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Dublin Apartments with Garages (9)
- Dublin Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Dublin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Dublin Apartments with Parking (12)
- Dublin Apartments with Pools (7)
- Dublin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Dublin Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Dublin Furnished Apartments (3)
- Dublin Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Hilliard Short-term Apartments (5)
- Upper Arlington Short-term Apartments (1)
- Worthington Short-term Apartments (3)
- Grandview Heights Short-term Apartments (2)
- Delaware Short-term Apartments (2)
- Columbus Short-term Apartments (76)
- Westerville Short-term Apartments (5)
- Grove City Short-term Apartments (3)
- Gahanna Short-term Apartments (2)
- Groveport Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Dublin?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Dublin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dublin?
All you golf aficionados, Dublin is the city of your dreams! With numerous professional golf tournaments, and world-class golf courses, you will certainly find plenty to like in Dublin.
Spread out over three counties in central Ohio, Dublin is a hotbed of finance, headquarters to many large corporations, and a good place for those seeking to further their careers. As part one of the stops on golf’s PGA Tour, the Memorial Tournament is a draw for sport lovers in general, and golf lovers in particular. More than 41,760 people call this thriving suburb home, and why not. The weather is quite predictable, with a median high of 74.3°F in August, and a chilly median of 28.6 °F in February. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Dublin takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.