151 Apartments for rent in West Long Branch, NJ with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Long Branch Apartments with Balconies (23)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Garages (18)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Parking (40)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- West Long Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Long Branch Furnished Apartments (6)
- West Long Branch Luxury Apartments (13)
- West Long Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Long Branch Apartments with Pools (42)
- Oakhurst Apartments with Pools (19)
- Eatontown Apartments with Pools (3)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Pools (4)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Pools (9)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Pools (5)
- Red Bank Apartments with Pools (3)
- Tinton Falls Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bradley Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Sea Bright Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in West Long Branch?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in West Long Branch?
The area of West Long Branch, New Jersey, was referred to as Mechanicsville from the 18th century up until the mid-1800s. It was then renamed Branchburg before becoming what we now know as West Long Branch in 1889.
Located near the Shrewsbury River, West Long Branch is a borough in the county of Monmouth. According to the 2010 Census, the population of West Long Branch is 8,097. There is indication that the borough of 2.894 square miles is growing. Despite its smaller size, West Long Branch has several beautiful rental properties. Also, you will find that there is plenty to do in West Long Branch and its neighboring cities. For instance, if you are a beach bum, or looking to become one, West Long Branch is just a few miles from the Jersey Shores. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in West Long Branch means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in West Long Branch could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.