141 Apartments for Rent in Bronx, NY with Pools
- Bronx Accessible Apartments (36)
- Bronx Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Bronx Apartments with Garages (24)
- Bronx Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Bronx Apartments with Hardwood Floors (158)
- Bronx Apartments with Parking (52)
- Bronx Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Bronx Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Bronx Furnished Apartments (7)
- Bronx Luxury Apartments (1)
- Bronx Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Pools (1)
- Yonkers Apartments with Pools (7)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Pools (14)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Pools (2)
- Edgewater Apartments with Pools (11)
- Englewood Apartments with Pools (8)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Pools (7)
- Leonia Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Cresskill Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Bronx?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Bronx?
I can't seem to escape the sins of my smart-alec youth; Here are my amends. I wrote those lines, "The Bronx? No thonx;" I shudder to confess them. Now I'm an older, wiser man I cry, "The Bronx? God bless them!" - Ogden Nash
Celebrated for both its up-yours attitude toward life and its pigheadedness in solving the latest social ills, the Bronx scatters the urban excitement and diverse population of New York City over wider and more affordable spaces. Unfairly characterized as a less-than-savory collection of tenement buildings, the borough also boasts architecturally awesome estates and about 7,000 acres of park land. Since the 1980s, large-scale community fixes have launched the Bronx on an upward trajectory and made it a great place to search for rentals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Bronx? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Bronx means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Bronx could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.