132 Apartments for Rent in Great Neck, NY with Pools
- Great Neck Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Great Neck Apartments with Garages (3)
- Great Neck Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Great Neck Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Great Neck Apartments with Parking (3)
- Great Neck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Great Neck Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Great Neck Furnished Apartments (1)
- Great Neck Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Great Neck Plaza Apartments with Pools (2)
- Manorhaven Apartments with Pools (1)
- Port Washington Apartments with Pools (1)
- North Hills Apartments with Pools (3)
- Garden City Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mineola Apartments with Pools (1)
- Glen Cove Apartments with Pools (2)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Pools (6)
- Valley Stream Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Great Neck?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Great Neck?
"I had a view of the water, a partial view of my neighbor's lawn, and the consoling proximity of millionaires." - F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Great Gatsby". Great Neck, New York, is the area upon which Fitzgerald's West Egg is based.
Nassau County, in which Great Neck lies, is comprised of three towns and two cities; within the towns are 64 incorporated villages and over 100 unincorporated ones. Great Neck is the western-most area in the county, and it covers the western-most peninsula and spreads out for some distance south. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Great Neck means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Great Neck could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.