233 Apartments for rent in Red Bank, NJ with Pools
- Red Bank Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Red Bank Apartments with Garages (4)
- Red Bank Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Red Bank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Red Bank Apartments with Parking (9)
- Red Bank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Red Bank Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Red Bank Furnished Apartments (2)
- Red Bank Luxury Apartments (1)
- Red Bank Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Eatontown Apartments with Pools (8)
- Atlantic Highlands Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Pools (25)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Pools (12)
- Tinton Falls Apartments with Pools (8)
- Long Branch Apartments with Pools (52)
- Sea Bright Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oakhurst Apartments with Pools (23)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Pools (7)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Pools (7)
The song, "The Kid From Red Bank," written by Neal Hefti, refers to Red Bank's favorite son and jazz great Count Basie.
New Jersey's Red Bank is a friendly town with a rich history and a promising future. There aren't many towns that have a population of less than 15,000 that can boast of not one but two nationally known 4-star restaurants, world famous music and performing arts acts and one of the largest arcades in the world! This town is large enough to have it all -- and small enough to appreciate it. It's a great place to live. and newcomers are always welcome. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Red Bank means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Red Bank could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.