228 Apartments for rent in Asbury Park, NJ with Pools
- Asbury Park Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Parking (25)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Asbury Park Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Asbury Park Furnished Apartments (22)
- Asbury Park Luxury Apartments (17)
- Asbury Park Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Ocean Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bradley Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Pools (7)
- Neptune City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Apartments with Pools (6)
- Oakhurst Apartments with Pools (23)
- Belmar Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Pools (25)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Pools (62)
- Long Branch Apartments with Pools (52)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Asbury Park?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Asbury Park?
As a small city on the New Jersey shore, Asbury Park is a veritable story of success. It was once described as a seashore resort city "second to none" by its founder, James Bradley, a New York (NY) manufacturer who acquired its then 500 acres of undeveloped woodland in 1871. After a fire consumed most of the wooden boardwalk in the 1920's, it was eventually rebuilt and by the mid 1900's, it was acclaimed "the finest boardwalk in the world" by tourist aficionados. By the 1980's, competition from ...
Location, location, locationso goes the sales appeal mantra of the real estate pros. When it comes to a city's location, few can beat Asbury Park's geographic position. Located a mere one hour commute from New York City, as well as a similar distance from nearby Philadelphia, PA, Asbury Park's cultural and economic resurgence can well be attributed to its proximity to these two great urban cities. According to 2010 US Census Bureau statistics, it had 16,116 residents, many of whom have sought work in those two nearby cities' metropolitan areas. Its storied history began in 1897 when it was incorporated and named after local Bishop Francis Asbury. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Asbury Park means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Asbury Park could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.