290 Apartments for rent in Red Bank, NJ with Garages
- Red Bank Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Red Bank Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Red Bank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Red Bank Apartments with Parking (9)
- Red Bank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Red Bank Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Red Bank Furnished Apartments (2)
- Red Bank Luxury Apartments (1)
- Red Bank Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Little Silver Apartments with Garages (2)
- Eatontown Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rumson Apartments with Garages (1)
- Atlantic Highlands Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Garages (17)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Garages (6)
- Tinton Falls Apartments with Garages (3)
- Long Branch Apartments with Garages (22)
- Sea Bright Apartments with Garages (3)
- Highlands Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Red Bank?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Red Bank?
The song, "The Kid From Red Bank," written by Neal Hefti, refers to Red Bank's favorite son and jazz great Count Basie.
New Jersey's Red Bank is a friendly town with a rich history and a promising future. There aren't many towns that have a population of less than 15,000 that can boast of not one but two nationally known 4-star restaurants, world famous music and performing arts acts and one of the largest arcades in the world! This town is large enough to have it all -- and small enough to appreciate it. It's a great place to live. and newcomers are always welcome. See more
Red Bank apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.