58 Apartments for rent in Red Bank, NJ with Gyms
- Red Bank Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Red Bank Apartments with Garages (6)
- Red Bank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Red Bank Apartments with Parking (24)
- Red Bank Apartments with Pools (3)
- Red Bank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Red Bank Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Red Bank Furnished Apartments (3)
- Red Bank Luxury Apartments (1)
- Red Bank Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Atlantic Highlands Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tinton Falls Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Long Branch Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Oakhurst Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Ocean Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Neptune City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bradley Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Red Bank?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Red Bank?
The song, "The Kid From Red Bank," written by Neal Hefti, refers to Red Bank's favorite son and jazz great Count Basie.
New Jersey's Red Bank is a friendly town with a rich history and a promising future. There aren't many towns that have a population of less than 15,000 that can boast of not one but two nationally known 4-star restaurants, world famous music and performing arts acts and one of the largest arcades in the world! This town is large enough to have it all -- and small enough to appreciate it. It's a great place to live. and newcomers are always welcome. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Red Bank renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.