183 Apartments for Rent in Spring Lake, NJ with Garages
- Spring Lake Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Parking (18)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Pools (38)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Spring Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Spring Lake Furnished Apartments (6)
- Spring Lake Luxury Apartments (36)
- Spring Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Sea Girt Apartments with Garages (1)
- Belmar Apartments with Garages (3)
- Manasquan Apartments with Garages (8)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Apartments with Garages (8)
- Neptune City Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bradley Beach Apartments with Garages (2)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Garages (8)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bay Head Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Spring Lake?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Spring Lake?
Spring Lake apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.