137 Apartments for Rent in Manasquan, NJ with Garages
- Manasquan Accessible Apartments (3)
- Manasquan Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Manasquan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Manasquan Apartments with Parking (19)
- Manasquan Apartments with Pools (7)
- Manasquan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Manasquan Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Manasquan Furnished Apartments (6)
- Manasquan Luxury Apartments (13)
- Manasquan Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Garages (8)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Garages (13)
- Point Pleasant Apartments with Garages (6)
- Bay Head Apartments with Garages (3)
- Belmar Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mantoloking Apartments with Garages (1)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Apartments with Garages (8)
- Neptune City Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bradley Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Manasquan?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Manasquan?
During the summer months, surfers flock to The Manasquan Inlet in the little borough of Manasquan, where they are treated to waves that are refracted, corralled, and enlarged by the jetty as it protrudes far out into the deep blue Atlantic Ocean. If you're not surfer-talk savvy, just think "big waves."
The little borough of Manasquan, which has a land mass of a mere 2.5 square miles, almost half of which is water, is situated in Monmouth County, New Jersey. Due to its attractive location bordering the Atlantic Ocean, the dreamy little borough sees a dramatic increase in numbers throughout the summer months as countless tourists flock to the local beaches. Though many of the old pubs have now vanished, only to be replaced by upmarket residential accommodation, the local bar and party scene still overwhelms the entire area between Brielle Road and Main Street from early June to the end of August. Unless you enjoy the festival atmosphere, it's wise to avoid places like Leggetts and The Osprey in the summer months, where you'll find folks partaking in a constant orgy of feasting, both on greasy food and cold beer. See more
Manasquan apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.