411 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Keansburg, NJ
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Keansburg (1)
- Keansburg Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Keansburg Apartments with Garages (4)
- Keansburg Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Keansburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Keansburg Apartments with Parking (11)
- Keansburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Keansburg Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Keansburg Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Union Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Keyport 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cliffwood Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Matawan 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Morganville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Atlantic Highlands 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Red Bank 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Staten Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- South Amboy 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Perth Amboy 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Keansburg?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Keansburg?
How expensive are studio apartments in Keansburg?
Ever heard of the comedy lazyboy duo of Jay and Silent Bob? If you know anything about modern pop culture, then you'll almost certainly have heard that name before, even if you haven't seen them on the silver screen. Well, Jay, the vocal one (to Silent Bob's silent one, obviously) is played by Jason Mewes, who was born in Keansburg.
Keansburg is a borough in Monmouth County in New Jersey, with a population, according to the latest census in 2010, of 10,105. This actually represents a decline from 2000 of over 600, which itself had declined from 1990. The borough covers an area of nearly 17 square miles, and is on the northern shore off Raritan Bay, just across the water from Staten Island in New York. A few miles to the south is the Garden State Parkway, a toll road, that links up to Interstate 95 and towards Manhattan. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Keansburg are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Keansburg near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Keansburg that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.