203 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Harrison, NJ
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harrison (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Harrison (1)
- Harrison Accessible Apartments (3)
- Harrison Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Harrison Apartments with Garages (6)
- Harrison Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Harrison Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Harrison Apartments with Parking (8)
- Harrison Apartments with Pools (5)
- Harrison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Harrison Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Harrison Furnished Apartments (2)
- Harrison Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Harrison (5)
- Newark 2 Bedroom Apartments (50)
- Kearny 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North Arlington 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Belleville 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- East Orange 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Glen Ridge 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Irvington 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Elizabeth 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Bayonne 2 Bedroom Apartments (47)
- Rutherford 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Harrison?
The town of Harrison was originally part of a 30,000-acre land grant which was purchased by Captain William Sandford from the Unami (also known as the Anishinabe, a name best spoken after having a drink) Indians, who at that time inhabited the area. Sandford then named the region "New Barbadoes Neck."
The town of Harrison is located in Hudson County, New Jersey. The township is actually a suburb of the lovely nearby Newark, New Jersey. From the 2010 census the population was estimated to be just shy of 14,000, so it' s a pretty small place. Despite its small size, Harrison has lots of perks. Residents there enjoy an average annual high temperature in the summer of 86 degrees. Average low temperatures for the year occur in January, when it's not uncommon to experience a rather chilly 25 degrees. So, if you love real seasons, pack your bag! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Harrison are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Harrison near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Harrison that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.