171 Apartments for Rent in Englewood, NJ with Balconies
- Englewood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (7)
- Englewood Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Englewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Englewood Apartments with Parking (12)
- Englewood Apartments with Pools (11)
- Englewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Englewood Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Englewood Furnished Apartments (3)
- Englewood Luxury Apartments (1)
- Englewood Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Englewood Cliffs Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Leonia Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Tenafly Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Palisades Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Cresskill Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Dumont Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bogota Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Demarest Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Englewood?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Englewood?
"Englewood, up to no good, what?!" (Kat Dennings, "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist)
There is some dispute over the origin of the name "Englewood". At any rate, this New Jersey city is now home to nearly 30,000 residents. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Englewood renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.