118 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Winston-Salem, NC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Winston-Salem (40)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Winston-Salem (12)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Winston-Salem (98)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Winston-Salem (76)
- Winston-Salem Accessible Apartments (30)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Balconies (122)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Garages (42)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (75)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Parking (111)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Pools (76)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Winston-Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (189)
- Winston-Salem Furnished Apartments (15)
- Winston-Salem Luxury Apartments (238)
- Winston-Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (191)
- Rural Hall 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Clemmons 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kernersville 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Bermuda Run 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Thomasville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- High Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Greensboro 2 Bedroom Apartments (112)
- Salisbury 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Asheboro 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- China Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Winston-Salem?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Winston-Salem?
How expensive are studio apartments in Winston-Salem?
Small-town Southern charm and big city industry: Winston-Salem, North Carolina is the double city that packs a punch. Founded in the 1850s and 1750s respectively, Winston and Salem were officially joined in 1913 and keep their colonial heritage to this day. The town may be most well known for its industrial contributions, being home to such well-known companies as Reynolds American (Camel cigarettes), Wachovia Bank & Trust, Hanes clothing company, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts. In addition to ...See more
2 bedroom apartments in Winston-Salem are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Winston-Salem near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Winston-Salem that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.