1,011 Apartments for rent in Wilmington, NC with Balconies
- Wilmington Accessible Apartments (33)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (30)
- Wilmington Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Wilmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Wilmington Apartments with Parking (69)
- Wilmington Apartments with Pools (59)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- Wilmington Dog Friendly Apartments (78)
- Wilmington Furnished Apartments (10)
- Wilmington Luxury Apartments (99)
- Wilmington Pet Friendly Apartments (78)
- Myrtle Grove Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wrightsville Beach Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Murraysville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Northchase Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ogden Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bayshore Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Leland Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Carolina Beach Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Kure Beach Apartments with Balconies (3)
- St. James Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Wilmington?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Wilmington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wilmington?
The renter's life in Wilmington, North Carolina is blessed by beachside beauty, strong community spirit, and that legendary southern hospitality that could charm the boots right off a bull rider. So, have yourself a quick read and you'll be kicking back in this southern-bell of a paradise before you know it!See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Wilmington renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.