468 Apartments for rent in Statesville, NC with Balconies
- Statesville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Statesville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Statesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Statesville Apartments with Parking (11)
- Statesville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Statesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Statesville Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Statesville Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Troutman Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Mooresville Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Westport Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Denver Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Davidson Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Cornelius Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Huntersville Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Newton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Balconies (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Statesville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Statesville?
Welcome to Smalltown, USA! Statesville, located in the middle of the state of North Carolina, is a pleasant community. This apartment guide should give you a decent insight into the local renter life. You might not be a local yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t learn the local ropes.See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Statesville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.