276 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Monroe, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Monroe (2)
- Monroe Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Monroe Apartments with Garages (14)
- Monroe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Monroe Apartments with Parking (17)
- Monroe Apartments with Pools (2)
- Monroe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Monroe Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Monroe Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Monroe (7)
- Unionville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Indian Trail 3 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Lake Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Stallings 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Fairview 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Matthews 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Mint Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Waxhaw 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Harrisburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Charlotte 3 Bedroom Apartments (582)
"Let me take you to a corner of this world that we call free. It's Monroe, North Carolina." (- Malvina Reynolds and Pete Seeger, "The Story Of Old Monroe")
Named after the fifth president of the United States, James Monroe, the town of Monroe is blessed with a lush landscape that boasts rolling hills and winding roads that give way to breathtaking views. The climate in Monroe is very favorable and allows its residents to enjoy all types of outdoor recreation throughout the year, be it hiking down greenways or horseback riding along trails. Known for its equestrian industry, Monroe is also home to one of the nation's best horse racing steeplechase courses. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Monroe provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Monroe. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.