1,248 Apartments for rent in St. Charles, MO with Pools
- St. Charles Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Charles Apartments with Balconies (9)
- St. Charles Apartments with Garages (6)
- St. Charles Apartments with Gyms (5)
- St. Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- St. Charles Apartments with Parking (8)
- St. Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- St. Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- St. Charles Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Pools (9)
- St. Peters Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bridgeton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Pools (8)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Pools (4)
- Overland Apartments with Pools (2)
- Olivette Apartments with Pools (1)
- Berkeley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Florissant Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in St. Charles?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in St. Charles?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Charles?
Around this part of the “Show Me State,” there are a lot of Saints (Louis, Peters, John). But there is only one St. Charles. This river town was once flocked to by pioneers and visitors who had traveled downstream (ala Oregon Trail style) in hopes of bartering, settling into the community and find a better way of life. The hometown to American folklore heroes such as Daniel Boone, St. Charles was and is a town based on strong values and American ideals.
Though it may be best known for its history — people actually book weddings on the city’s Main Street, founded in the 1800s — St. Charles keeps up with the times and has a great way of blending old with new and hip. As the second largest city in Missouri, St. Charles continues to grow and prosper without losing sight of its values.
Let’s see what adventures await you in St. Charles! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Charles means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Charles could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.