695 Apartments for rent in Raymore, MO with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Raymore Accessible Apartments (1)
- Raymore Apartments with Garages (16)
- Raymore Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Raymore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Raymore Apartments with Parking (18)
- Raymore Apartments with Pools (6)
- Raymore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Raymore Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Raymore Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Peculiar Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Belton Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Grandview Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Raytown Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Leawood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lake Lotawana Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Overland Park Apartments with Balconies (95)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Balconies (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Raymore?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Raymore?
"Do you wanna slow dance at the RayMore? / Can I buy you a drink at the Raymore? / Do you wanna go back to the Raymore, / so that we can PlayMore, Raymore?" - "Dance at the Raymore Playmore"
When you think of a town with a population of just under 20,000, relaxed and sleepy often come to mind. But Raymore is far from a sleepy little city in Missouri. There is plenty to see and do in this city and as a result it's one of the fastest growing cities in Missouri. The climate is good, the people are friendly and there is a great variety of entertainment in this city. You just have to know where (and when) to look! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Raymore renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.