1,225 Apartments for rent in North Kansas City, MO with Garages
- North Kansas City Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Parking (2)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Pools (2)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- North Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (156)
- Riverside Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gladstone Apartments with Garages (10)
- Fairway Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mission Apartments with Garages (5)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Garages (10)
- Parkville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Liberty Apartments with Garages (5)
- Raytown Apartments with Garages (6)
- Merriam Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in North Kansas City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in North Kansas City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Kansas City?
North Kansas City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.