570 Apartments for rent in Grandview, MO with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Grandview Accessible Apartments (1)
- Grandview Apartments with Garages (8)
- Grandview Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Grandview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Grandview Apartments with Parking (10)
- Grandview Apartments with Pools (2)
- Grandview Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Grandview Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Belton Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Raymore Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Leawood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Raytown Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Peculiar Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Overland Park Apartments with Balconies (84)
- Fairway Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mission Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Grandview?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Grandview?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Grandview?
Former home of U.S. President Harry S. Truman. How many cities can claim that? No more than 40, that's for sure!
Grandview is a quaint little town in Jackson County, Missouri with a population of 24,575. People who live there pride themselves on their strong values and emphasis on family and community. It’s set in a great location as well, with Grandview residents often taking advantage of the fun outdoor activities on the water and the surrounding trails that are great for walking, biking and hiking. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Grandview renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.