624 Apartments for rent in Grandview, MO with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Grandview Accessible Apartments (1)
- Grandview Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Grandview Apartments with Garages (9)
- Grandview Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Grandview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Grandview Apartments with Parking (11)
- Grandview Apartments with Pools (2)
- Grandview Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Grandview Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Belton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Raymore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Raytown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Overland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Fairway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Roeland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mission Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Grandview?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Grandview?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Grandview?
Former home of U.S. President Harry S. Truman. How many cities can claim that? No more than 40, that's for sure!
Grandview is a quaint little town in Jackson County, Missouri with a population of 24,575. People who live there pride themselves on their strong values and emphasis on family and community. It’s set in a great location as well, with Grandview residents often taking advantage of the fun outdoor activities on the water and the surrounding trails that are great for walking, biking and hiking. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Grandview offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Grandview. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Grandview can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.