174 Apartments for Rent in New Brighton, MN with Garages
- New Brighton Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Brighton Apartments with Balconies (11)
- New Brighton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- New Brighton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- New Brighton Apartments with Parking (13)
- New Brighton Apartments with Pools (10)
- New Brighton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- New Brighton Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- New Brighton Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Garages (8)
- Mounds View Apartments with Garages (4)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Fridley Apartments with Garages (8)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lauderdale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (15)
- Shoreview Apartments with Garages (9)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in New Brighton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in New Brighton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Brighton?
According to a local rumor that triggered a gold rush (literally!), there is a buried treasure to be found somewhere along the shores of the Long Lake in New Brighton. While you probably won't be magically blessed with gold in New Brighton, it might just be "the city that works for you," as the town's official motto declares.
New Brighton has everything going for it: a rich cultural history, hospitable living conditions, and some of the best parks and recreation you can find outside the pages of a glossy magazine. Originally a native American settlement based upon Rice Creek harvests, the town expanded steadily after its incorporation in 1890. The stockyards that once made New Brighton a "town of cows" have since been replaced by farms and a sprawling mass of residential districts, but make no mistake - the city is still as alive and vibrant as it ever was, not to mention easier on the olfactory nerves. See more
New Brighton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.