2,842 Apartments for rent in Eden Prairie, MN with Hardwood Floors
- Eden Prairie Accessible Apartments (10)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Garages (23)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Parking (25)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Pools (16)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Eden Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Eden Prairie Furnished Apartments (5)
- Eden Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Shakopee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Hopkins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Edina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Excelsior Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wayzata Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Savage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Bloomington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Eden Prairie?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Eden Prairie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Eden Prairie?
We dare you to find a place more pleasantly named than Eden Prairie (don't say Pleasantville – too creepy). We actually double dog dare you to find a city that has a delightful name and actually lives up to it (don't say Awesomeburg – doesn't exist). You see, Eden Prairie isn’t just whimsically named, it also was named “One of the best places to live in 2006” and then claimed first prize in 2010.
Where is this aptly named, magical Minnesota city? Why, just a few miles southwest of the Twin Cities. Featuring rolling hills, 125 miles of biking, hiking, and running trails, Eden Prairie isn’t an action packed party city, but it is home to the Minnesota Vikings (and many NFL players), a ton of Fortune 500 companies, and a well-to-do, growing metropolis.
Eden Prairie has a simple slogan of “Live. Work. Dream.” (Unlike Awesomeburg which is “Eat, Drink, Sleep”). All of these things are easy to do in this city filled with fantastic housing options, great neighborhoods and schools, public art projects, and copious outdoor activities – even in winter. The city runs the liquor concessions in Eden Pairie - the money benefits the city and the product benefits the night of many a resident. If you need a little break from all the working and dreaming, head over to the Eden Prairie Liquor. The profit margins are slim and the temptations are fat.
Now, let’s see just exactly where you will be living…
Having trouble with Craigslist Eden Prairie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Eden Prairie renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.