183 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bloomington, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bloomington (5)
- Bloomington Accessible Apartments (11)
- Bloomington Affordable Apartments (2)
- Bloomington Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Bloomington Apartments with Garages (40)
- Bloomington Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Bloomington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Bloomington Apartments with Parking (50)
- Bloomington Apartments with Pools (25)
- Bloomington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Bloomington Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Bloomington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bloomington Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bloomington (8)
- Richfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Burnsville 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Edina 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Savage 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- St. Louis Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Hopkins 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Minneapolis 3 Bedroom Apartments (100)
- Apple Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Eden Prairie 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Eagan 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Along the northern banks of the Minnesota River, just 10 miles from Minneapolis and 21 miles from St. Paul, sits Bloomington, Minnesota, home of the world-famous Mall of America. Featuring a variety of attractive rental options ranging from basic studios to lofts and condos, Bloomington truly has something to offer for every type of renter. But before you pack your parka and hit the streets in search of your dream apartment, check out the following tips, tricks, and bits of info to help make you...
Having trouble with Craigslist Bloomington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Bloomington provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Bloomington. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.