281 Apartments for rent in Warren, MI with Balconies
- Warren Accessible Apartments (2)
- Warren Apartments with Garages (53)
- Warren Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Warren Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Warren Apartments with Parking (69)
- Warren Apartments with Pools (4)
- Warren Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Warren Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Warren Furnished Apartments (4)
- Warren Luxury Apartments (84)
- Warren Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Hazel Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hamtramck Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Clawson Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Warren?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Warren?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Warren?
Congratulations, you're moving to Warren! Let's find you an apartment!See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Warren renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.