130 Apartments for rent in Warren, MI with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Warren Accessible Apartments (1)
- Warren Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Warren Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Warren Apartments with Hardwood Floors (39)
- Warren Apartments with Parking (105)
- Warren Apartments with Pools (4)
- Warren Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Warren Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Warren Furnished Apartments (2)
- Warren Luxury Apartments (129)
- Warren Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Center Line Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hazel Park Apartments with Garages (15)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Garages (7)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Garages (36)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Garages (32)
- Fraser Apartments with Garages (2)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (16)
- Ferndale Apartments with Garages (21)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Garages (6)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Garages (51)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Warren?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Warren?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Warren?
Congratulations, you're moving to Warren! Let's find you an apartment!See more
Warren apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.