207 Cheap Apartments for rent in Madison Heights, MI
- Madison Heights Accessible Apartments (2)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Garages (8)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Parking (12)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Madison Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Madison Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Royal Oak Cheap Apartments (6)
- Ferndale Cheap Apartments (7)
- Warren Cheap Apartments (7)
- Troy Cheap Apartments (5)
- Sterling Heights Cheap Apartments (7)
- Detroit Cheap Apartments (62)
- Southfield Cheap Apartments (10)
- Rochester Hills Cheap Apartments (5)
- Roseville Cheap Apartments (7)
- Harper Woods Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Madison Heights?
"Now you cats talk about your Madison shoes, we're doing a thing we call the Madison blues. We do the Madison blues, we do the Madison blues, we do the Madison blues baby. Rock away your blues!" (-George Thorogood)
Madison Heights is a Detroit suburb with about 30,000 residents. As one of the largest of the Metro Detroit suburbs, it was incorporated and given its own municipal government. Since then, business has boomed thanks to nearby Detroit center and the suburban appeal Madison Heights offers its citizens. It's no secret this is where you come when you're tired of the Detroit rat race but are still into launching your own business. This town is fun, entrepreneurial and multicultural. Welcome to the mix! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Madison Heights takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Madison Heights by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Madison Heights in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Madison Heights.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Madison Heights. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Madison Heights.