464 Cheap Apartments for rent in Royal Oak, MI
- Royal Oak Accessible Apartments (3)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Garages (46)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Parking (63)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Pools (8)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Royal Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Royal Oak Furnished Apartments (7)
- Royal Oak Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Madison Heights Cheap Apartments (4)
- Ferndale Cheap Apartments (2)
- Troy Cheap Apartments (5)
- Southfield Cheap Apartments (12)
- Warren Cheap Apartments (9)
- Detroit Cheap Apartments (77)
- Sterling Heights Cheap Apartments (5)
- Rochester Hills Cheap Apartments (4)
- Pontiac Cheap Apartments (4)
- Dearborn Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Royal Oak?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Royal Oak?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Royal Oak?
"Life is my friend /Rake it up to take it in /Wrap me in your cinnamon /Especially in Michigan /...well I could be your friend" (-Red Hot Chili Peppers"Especially in Michigan")
Life can be grand if you find your next home in Royal Oak, Michigan. If you want to live near Detroit, but far from the crime-infested, economically depressed metropolitan areas, Royal Oak has got your back. Great schools, abundant parks, and safe streets all make "Tree City, U.S.A." a great place to raise a family. If music, food, and shows are what you're after, the vibrant downtown is one of the nation's best places for nighttime play. If tennis, golf, jogging, or other active pursuits are more appealing, the city contains more than 50 local parks. Spend a few days and you'll quickly discover why this is one of Michigan's most popular suburban towns. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Royal Oak takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Royal Oak by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Royal Oak in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Royal Oak.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Royal Oak. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Royal Oak.