264 Apartments for rent in Dearborn, MI with Garages
- Dearborn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dearborn Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Dearborn Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Dearborn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Dearborn Apartments with Parking (32)
- Dearborn Apartments with Pools (4)
- Dearborn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Dearborn Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Dearborn Furnished Apartments (4)
- Dearborn Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Melvindale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Allen Park Apartments with Garages (4)
- Dearborn Heights Apartments with Garages (19)
- Lincoln Park Apartments with Garages (6)
- River Rouge Apartments with Garages (1)
- Taylor Apartments with Garages (10)
- Inkster Apartments with Garages (6)
- Southgate Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wyandotte Apartments with Garages (2)
- Garden City Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Dearborn?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Dearborn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dearborn?
Looking for more information about Dearborn? You’ve come to the right place! A suburb of Detroit and the eighth largest city in Michigan, Dearborn is the world headquarters of the Ford Motor Company. That may sound like a big deal, and it is, but when you really get down to it, Dearborn is just another Michigan suburban town.See more
Dearborn apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.