1,243 Apartments for rent in Livonia, MI with Garages
- Livonia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Livonia Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Livonia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Livonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Livonia Apartments with Parking (2)
- Livonia Apartments with Pools (1)
- Livonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Livonia Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Livonia Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westland Apartments with Garages (5)
- Garden City Apartments with Garages (1)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Garages (10)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (4)
- Inkster Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wayne Apartments with Garages (4)
- Dearborn Heights Apartments with Garages (7)
- Southfield Apartments with Garages (10)
- Novi Apartments with Garages (3)
- Romulus Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Livonia?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Livonia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Livonia?
If you’re searching for a community with easy access to the Motor City, look no further than Livonia, Michigan. A quick jaunt northwest of downtown Detroit, Livonia epitomizes the word “suburb”. It was originally settled by pioneers from New England, and saw a growth in population through the 50s and 60s, as citizens from Detroit migrated outwards. See more
Livonia apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.