935 Apartments for rent in Farmington Hills, MI with Garages
- Farmington Hills Accessible Apartments (6)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Parking (30)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Pools (18)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Farmington Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Farmington Hills Furnished Apartments (3)
- Farmington Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Farmington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Livonia Apartments with Garages (16)
- Novi Apartments with Garages (19)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Garages (6)
- Southfield Apartments with Garages (18)
- Northville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wolverine Lake Apartments with Garages (2)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (9)
- Commerce Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Farmington Hills?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Farmington Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Farmington Hills?
Looking for a place to settle in? Farmington Hills is a prosperous city in Oakland County.
Farmington Hills is distinctly a white-collar city, with 88.96% of the workforce employed in the white-collar job market. This is well above the nationwide average. But this doesn't mean blue-collar jobs are scarce or frowned upon. They exist in abundance too. In spite of its small city status, this city has a reasonably high percentage of young, single, and upwardly-mobile experts. This makes it an excellent place for people looking to mingle or seek life partners. See more
Farmington Hills apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.