179 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Joppatowne, MD
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Joppatowne (2)
- Joppatowne Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Joppatowne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Joppatowne Apartments with Parking (2)
- Joppatowne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Joppatowne Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Joppatowne Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Joppatowne (1)
- Edgewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Bel Air South 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- White Marsh 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Middle River 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Bel Air 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Perry Hall 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Riverside 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rossville 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bel Air North 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Essex 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
Joppatowne's sister city is the city of Kant, located in eastern Europe in Kyrgyzstan, which sits due east of Bishkek - the capital of the KyrgyzRepublic (Kyrgyzstan). This geographical location has caused Kant and Joppatowne to become "sisters" as both are located in the same proximity to their capitals.
Joppatowne itself is unincorporated - a commuter or "bedroom" community, which is located in Maryland in HarfordCounty. The census-designated place or CDP was founded in the early part of the 60s as a PUD, or planned unit development. A PUD makes use of a number of uses of land, all which are combined as one subdivision. Initiated in the 50s, PUDs follow the concept of master planned communities - integrating homes, retail centers, recreational facilities, and industrial parks all in one locale. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Joppatowne provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Joppatowne. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.