147 Condos for rent in Bethesda, MD
- Bethesda Accessible Apartments (13)
- Bethesda Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Bethesda Apartments with Garages (38)
- Bethesda Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Bethesda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (43)
- Bethesda Apartments with Parking (61)
- Bethesda Apartments with Pools (24)
- Bethesda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Bethesda Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Bethesda Furnished Apartments (7)
- Bethesda Luxury Apartments (57)
- Bethesda Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Friendship Heights Village Condos for Rent (3)
- North Bethesda Condos for Rent (6)
- Potomac Condos for Rent (1)
- Wheaton Condos for Rent (4)
- Silver Spring Condos for Rent (2)
- Rockville Condos for Rent (2)
- Arlington Condos for Rent (25)
- Kemp Mill Condos for Rent (1)
- Aspen Hill Condos for Rent (3)
- Takoma Park Condos for Rent (1)
Bethesda, MD: Home of the Congressional Country Club -- one of the world's most prestigious country clubs in the world!
Largely known as one of "America's Most Livable Cities," Bethesda, MD sure does live up to the title. Located northwest of the city boundary of Washington D.C, this town is home to biomedical research centers, big companies headquarters, art galleries, restaurants that offer cuisines from different parts of the globe, dance studios, and boutiques. With all these facilities in abundance, its no wonder artists and scientists are drawn to this town in much the same manner ants are drawn to sweets. Geniuses just couldn't resist the lure this town offers.Boasting of a 62,000-strong population, Bethesda is the 11th largest community in the state of Maryland. With its close proximity to DC, amenities that are comparable to major metropolis, a highly educated population, and top-notch schools, this town has one of the most desired and sought-after zip codes in all of Maryland. Wanna bask in the glory of this town? Its time to pack your things and get an apartment for rent in Bethesda.
Having trouble with Craigslist Bethesda? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Bethesda is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Bethesda may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Bethesda that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.