2,549 Apartments for rent in Adelphi, MD with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Adelphi Accessible Apartments (3)
- Adelphi Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Adelphi Apartments with Garages (1)
- Adelphi Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Adelphi Apartments with Parking (5)
- Adelphi Apartments with Pools (2)
- Adelphi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Adelphi Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Adelphi Furnished Apartments (2)
- Adelphi Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Langley Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- College Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Chillum Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Hyattsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Takoma Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- White Oak Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Four Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Beltsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Adelphi?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Adelphi?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Adelphi?
Adelphi, MD, is home to the historic Adelphi Mill and Storehouse, one of North America's oldest and largest surviving mills.
If you are looking for a place that is steeped in history, with evidence to prove it, then you can do no better than Adelphi, MD. This is an unincorporated place located in Prince George's County, Maryland. In the 2010 census, the population was 15,086. Are you looking for an all utilities paid apartment, 2 bedroom apartment, 3 bedroom apartment, or other type of rental housing? You will surely find something you like in Adelphi. We have compiled a checklist to make your search for an apartment in this Maryland city as easy and convenient as possible -- we want you to find a place without pulling your hair out, after all. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Adelphi renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.