936 Apartments for rent in Norwood, MA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Norwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Norwood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Norwood Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Norwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Norwood Apartments with Parking (9)
- Norwood Apartments with Pools (5)
- Norwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Norwood Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Norwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Norwood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Dedham Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Canton Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Walpole Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Sharon Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Needham Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Medfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Stoughton Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Milton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Foxborough Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Randolph Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Norwood?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Norwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Norwood?
"Norwood asleep beneath / A crisp, crunchy blanket of snow. / Stillness. / Dim street lights bathe / Everything in amber glow." (-- Zach McClure, "Norwood Night")
Norwood is an idyllic city, embracing true New England character with its historic homes and proud contributions to the founding of the United States. The easy commute to Boston jobs (and Boston paychecks!) makes Norwood attractive, since apartment rental prices are some of the most affordable in the area. Do the streets look familiar? You might have seen them in trailers for Kate Winslet's film "Labor Day", or in Mark Wahlberg's 2012 hit "Ted" both were filmed in Norwood.
Having trouble with Craigslist Norwood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Norwood renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.