798 Apartments for rent in Cambridge, MA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cambridge (37)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cambridge (41)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cambridge (33)
- Cambridge Accessible Apartments (18)
- Cambridge Apartments with Balconies (90)
- Cambridge Apartments with Garages (48)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Cambridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (131)
- Cambridge Apartments with Parking (113)
- Cambridge Apartments with Pools (17)
- Cambridge Dog Friendly Apartments (73)
- Cambridge Furnished Apartments (24)
- Cambridge Luxury Apartments (133)
- Cambridge Pet Friendly Apartments (77)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cambridge (20)
- Somerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (64)
- Medford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Brookline Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Belmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Everett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Boston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (345)
- Winchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Malden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Cambridge?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Cambridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cambridge?
Do you need a helping hand scoring your dream dwellings in the Baked Bean State? Luckily, we’re here to help. All you have to do is peruse the following light reading material, and get ready to start living the high life in Cambridge…See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Cambridge offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Cambridge. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Cambridge can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.