194 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Metairie, LA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Metairie (11)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Metairie (2)
- Metairie Accessible Apartments (19)
- Metairie Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Metairie Apartments with Garages (12)
- Metairie Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Metairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Metairie Apartments with Parking (73)
- Metairie Apartments with Pools (27)
- Metairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Metairie Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Metairie Furnished Apartments (7)
- Metairie Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Metairie (17)
- Elmwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- River Ridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Harahan 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kenner 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Waggaman 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Westwego 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Gretna 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Harvey 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Arabi 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Timberlane 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
New Orleans Saints' fans rejoice for the Saints practice in Metairie at their training facility on Airline Drive. Fans can watch the training camp throughout the summer, and occasionally in the spring.
Not only is Metairie a major New Orleans suburb, it was also NOLA's first! Since New Orleans is one of the nation's first cities, that makes Metairie pretty old, too. It was established in the mid-1700s. Today, Metairie is one of the largest suburbs in the United States with more than 450,000 residents. Sitting on the south shore of Lake Pontchartrain, Metairie is a bustling community all of its own. Residents can work, live and play in Metairie without ever needing to drive into New Orleans, but most residents do take the 10-mile trek in at least occasionally. Wouldn't you? See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Metairie provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Metairie. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.