266 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lexington, KY
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lexington (26)
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (15)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (78)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (52)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (111)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (28)
- Lexington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (76)
- Lexington Luxury Apartments (115)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (79)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lexington (35)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lexington (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Lexington?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Lexington?
How expensive are studio apartments in Lexington?
Giddy-up! This horse capital boasts heaps of stables to lead the ponies to—and equally rustic (or contemporary: choose your flavor…) apartment units to hang your saddle in. Trot on up and let us fill you in on some of the basics on finding a pad in Bluegrass country.See more
2 bedroom apartments in Lexington are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Lexington near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Lexington that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.