59 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Lawrence, KS
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lawrence Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lawrence Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Lawrence Apartments with Garages (13)
- Lawrence Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Lawrence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Lawrence Apartments with Parking (25)
- Lawrence Apartments with Pools (9)
- Lawrence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Lawrence Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Gardner Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Bonner Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Topeka Dog Friendly Apartments (60)
- Olathe Dog Friendly Apartments (64)
- Shawnee Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Lenexa Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Lansing Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Spring Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Leavenworth Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
Score! You’ve decided to find a new apartment... Just a 45 minute drive from Kansas City, it’s the 6th largest city in the state of Kansas with a population of nearly 90,000.
Finding an apartment or duplex to rent in Lawrence is fairly easy, as they are scattered throughout the city. See more
Finding an apartment in Lawrence that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.