- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Zionsville (7)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Zionsville (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Zionsville (6)
- Zionsville Accessible Apartments (5)
- Zionsville Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Zionsville Apartments with Garages (12)
- Zionsville Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Zionsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Zionsville Apartments with Parking (12)
- Zionsville Apartments with Pools (9)
- Zionsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Zionsville Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Zionsville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Zionsville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Whitestown 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Westfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Carmel 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Lebanon 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Brownsburg 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Speedway 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Avon 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Indianapolis 2 Bedroom Apartments (312)
- Noblesville 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Plainfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Zionsville?
Zionsville, Indiana, is the hometown of many sports people, past and present, and has contributed a good number of men to the Indianapolis Colts football team over the years, including Antoine Bethea, Gary Brackett, Dallas Clark, Austin Collie, Ryan Diem, Rob Morris, and Chuck Pagano, the current head coach. It's always game time in Zionsville!
The city of Zionsville is found in Boone County, Indiana, and is only about 10 miles north of the major hub of Indianapolis to the south / southeast. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city was 14,160, and there are roughly 5,000 homes spread out across the city's boundaries. The weather in the city is categorized as humid subtropical, meaning the summers are usually hot and humid, and the winters are usually cool to mild, but rarely cold. Being only 17 minutes outside of Indianapolis, there are lots of other suburbs and settlements in the immediate area, such as Pike Township to the south and Carmel to the east. Getting around is also simple with Route 52, which circles Indianapolis, only a mile or so away, and State Route 421 linking straight to it through the city. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Zionsville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Zionsville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Zionsville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.