891 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Zionsville, IN
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Zionsville (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Zionsville (5)
- Zionsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Zionsville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Zionsville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Zionsville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Zionsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Zionsville Apartments with Parking (6)
- Zionsville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Zionsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Zionsville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Zionsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Zionsville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Whitestown 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Carmel 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Brownsburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Speedway 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Avon 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Indianapolis 1 Bedroom Apartments (161)
- Noblesville 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Plainfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Danville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Zionsville?
Zionsville, Indiana, is the hometown of many sports people, past and present, and has contributed a good number of men to the Indianapolis Colts football team over the years, including Antoine Bethea, Gary Brackett, Dallas Clark, Austin Collie, Ryan Diem, Rob Morris, and Chuck Pagano, the current head coach. It's always game time in Zionsville!
The city of Zionsville is found in Boone County, Indiana, and is only about 10 miles north of the major hub of Indianapolis to the south / southeast. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city was 14,160, and there are roughly 5,000 homes spread out across the city's boundaries. The weather in the city is categorized as humid subtropical, meaning the summers are usually hot and humid, and the winters are usually cool to mild, but rarely cold. Being only 17 minutes outside of Indianapolis, there are lots of other suburbs and settlements in the immediate area, such as Pike Township to the south and Carmel to the east. Getting around is also simple with Route 52, which circles Indianapolis, only a mile or so away, and State Route 421 linking straight to it through the city. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Zionsville offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Zionsville, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.